Imagine the scene.
It’s New Year’s Day and we were sitting in a random café in Ventura, California kicking the year off with some amazing coffee & pancakes.
We were feeling full of possibility, and then the 30-something at the next table comes out with this gem:
“I’m glad 2013’s over. I wasn’t really into it. I’m looking forward to 2014. Something good’s going to happen.”
It struck me as funny and Murray and I laughed to ourselves, but then I got to thinking more about what she’d said and I think perhaps she’s looking at the new year the wrong way and it’s a symptom of a deeper issue that many of us have when we find ourselves at the beginning of yet another new year.
My mentor, Brendon Burchard once told me that if you’re going to bring huge change and big results into your life then one of two things needs to happen:
a) something new has to come into your life or
b) something new has to come out of you
So let me ask you a question…
If you’re really honest — just how often do unexpected, awesome things just land in your lap?
- that 6-figure-plus business?
- a full roster of your ideal clients?
- the freedom to live and work from anywhere?
All the time, right? 🙂
Realistically, this stuff doesn’t just “happen.”
If you want 2014 to be your breakthrough year, then you have to bring something new out of you.
– A new mindset…
– New strategies…
– But most of all new actions.
Check out this incredibly valuable free hangout I recorded January 2nd with my tribe. Inside you’ll find:
– I shared the steps we took to triple our business two years in a row from just $58K in 2011 to almost half a million in 2013.
– I gave a detailed peek inside the actual strategic planning template I’ve used for the last 2 years that’s enabled my huge growth.
– I taught how to not just paint a “big blue sky” kind of goals for yourself, but how to set specific outcomes and map those outcomes onto your action plan for the year.
So if you know that 2014 is your year and you’re ready to learn the strategies you need to bring new things into your life, then this unique & very practical training is for you.
Here’s to YOUR Breakthrough Year 🙂
It’s not too late to join the 168 entrepreneurs in our 30 Day Breakthrough Year Challenge. Click here for details.
Love it? Hate it? Let me know...
Totally agree that Strategic Planning is essential!